Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ideas for Organizing your Jewelry

Recently a friend asked for ideas on ways to organize her everyday jewelry. I thought I would share a few options. If you are short on space, your best bet is to use a wall hanging organizer.
I found this old screen at the Six MIle Antique Mall for $9.00, added a few S hooks, and for ten bucks I had a great jewelry organizer.
I put is next to my sink as a reminder to spice it up each day.
If you have a spot on your dresser or countertop you can use a jewelry tree. I have one made by a local artist, Doug James. He is a master recycler, turning shipping pallets into chairs and old nails into jewelry trees. Click here to see more of his work. Here is one of his jewelry trees, perfect for organizing necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. 
Another option, perfect to hang in a closet and takes up virtually no space. A good way to keep the princess of the house's bling somewhat orderly.
-Kari


Six MIle Antique Mall
2171 Highway 17 North
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
843.884.7900

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...